Thursday, December 29, 2011

Something New!

Something New...
Yay for 2012! Counting down the last few days of 2011 has had me questioning if one more cookie is really worth it, and confronting the fact that I think I have a sugar addiction that started October 21st and is going to have to end January 1st.  I decided after having Cruz that I'd enjoy the holiday food and not feel guilty-- well I think I over-indulged and now have a sugar addiction, ugh.  That being said Jake and I decided we were going to re-kick off our at home BeachBody workouts (INSANITY for him and TurboFire for me) and we were questioning a new kind of "lifestyle eating" one that we could apply to our lives without feeling totally deprived of things we like to have ever so often... (my dad's cheeseburgers in the summer and mom's sugar cookies during Christmas are too hard to say no to). :)
Our church offered a new "diet" that is a lifestyle eating plan called "The Daniel Plan" this last year and after sampling some of the food and learning a bit more about the program (as well as being challenged to participate); We are starting this up on Monday and look forward to the journey as it encompasses not only diet, but spirituality and looking at the body as a temple, etc. Check it out here: http://www.danielplan.com/
Also, TurboFire will be something new for me, I've always been a runner and INSANITY girl but seeing that I am still nursing Cruz and will be for quite some time, INSANITY is just a bit too much for my body to handle, he depends on me, so I am going to try TurboFire this time and will see what happens.  It is an interval training program as well but is more dance oriented with some weight incorporation as well. Did you see I said "DANCE" program?!? yikesssss! This could be a total flop but I'm going to give it a go! I'll keep my blog posted, ha, with my thoughts and progress! :)
I am going to throw one plug out there-- I am a BeachBody coach and if you are looking to order a home-based workout program (P90x, P90x2, INSANITY, TurboFire, Hip-Hop Abs, Slim in Six, etc.) get in touch with me: kristinemoliver@yahoo.com or go to www.beachbodycoach.com/mrsoliver to see what we got.  I can help you find the right program :)
You can also get in touch with me via Facebook here: (like me) :)  http://www.facebook.com/coachkristineoliver

Cheers!
Kristine

No comments: