Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching Up...

6 months! The little man in my life is already 6 months old! Oh how he has changed me and wrapped me around his sweet fingers. :) Funny how all through my pregnancy I couldn't imagine a boy, what it would be like to hold him in my arms, nurse him and yes, change his diaper...how would a little boy work? How would he fit into the family?  Oy! He has not only my heart, but his daddy's and sisters hearts also, he has them safely tucked into his tiny boy denim jean pockets. hehehe baby booty in tiny jeans, is there anything cuter?
Playing at Grandma & Grandpa's on his 6 month birthday

A little bit of Sunshine to bask in....

Life is sweet right now, after a year of many stretching situations, lessons, emotions and such.  Addison is a  such a little girl, no longer showing any signs of  "baby or toddler" but that of a school girl these days.  Pushing back, pushing boundaries, talking back, learning, questioning, embracing and loving hard.  Cruz is sleeping longer stretches at night, laughing and interacting with his sister who he adores and dancing (yes, dancing literally) when he hears music or clapping.  He loves music....we may have a little musician on our hands...we shall see. His chubby legs and sweet shoulders beg for never ending kisses which he has no problem receiving. :)
First Dentist trip was a HUGE SUCCESS! :) She loved it!


Some transparency: I find myself seeking balance in my life and shunning the voice in my ear ever so often that tells me I am inadequate at being the wife and mother I am supposed to be with the perfectly behaved 3 year old, 6 month old that is sleeping perfectly through the night... amazing dinners on the table of my spotless kitchen table each night.....as well as a professional woman with it all figured out down to the most intricate detail- when it comes to my time with my job (even though much of it is done from home). To be ahead of the game and  exceeding expectations only I have put on myself...I know that I am doing my best a both and enjoy both immensely... however the reality of there only being "so many hours in one day" is definitely where I find myself.

Yes, life truly is good and I am happy.  Despite the doubt that creeps into my head from time to time I know that God has equipped me with everything I need to do all He has placed before me, in my home ministry and in my church ministry- they are both the ministry of my life.   I am looking forward to the summer season that offers sweet down time with the ones I love the most .  Memories to be made on the water and under the sun.

So as for the delay in the world of blogging, wow, 2.5 months have passed since I last found myself sitting before my computer notepad writing down my thoughts for you to read.... all 7 of you *wink.
An early April sunny day, missing daddy in this pic, he was taking it! :)

More to come, some more on life, and then more on some crafting, playing, growing and such.

Cheers,
Kristine

No comments: