Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Buttery Guilt.

I bought a bag of this crazy good "all natural" popcorn today-- a healthy snack alternative, Yes? At 2:45pm it seemed like Yes, at 7:52pm with the bag about 3/4 of the way gone, I think NO.
I am obsessed with popcorn, ask my hubby, who is my inhalation witness.  I'm the girl that when I go to the movies, wants the tub (not the single persons serving bag), with butter. Jake doesn't eat one bite. I'm the girl, that when pregnant with my sweet Addison wanted that buttery delight all through my pregnancy even when it made me feel SO sick. I just love popcorn.  So, with some form of crazy logic (otherwise known as no logic at all) it feels like I should just finish off the bag I bought today at 1:00pm so that I don't have it around to eat tomorrow...... except Jake noticed I was still reaching my hand it the bag 5 minutes ago so he has hidden it from me. 
That's all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny ev! You really do have an unhealthy obsession with popcorn. The weird part is that you still eat it later in the day when its old and cold. :)

Kristine Oliver said...

Stale popcorn is the bomb :) hehehe

Unknown said...

haha I don't blame you! Really, any popcorn is SOOO GOOD!
you have a great rest of your day!
~Morgan
:D

Kristine Oliver said...

Hi @Morgan Nichole :) Thanks for the comment, I love how much you show your love for Jesus on your blog!